- Professional Engineering Protocol (PE)
- PE has acted as the trusted 3rd party to many banks, insurance, corporations, and the public.
- Its purpose was to secure the public ledger of accounts related to physical infrastructure.
- This is the node of assurance that lets the people know that it is reliable since it records the time and other information.
- Each node is individually secured by education, experience, examinations and model law
- Combinations of these nodes provide banks and insurance companies with assurance to execute transactions and payments between people
- This is the reason why most of the data used by banks and insurance companies are involved in the professional engineering stamp
- The Problem:
- Cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin were thought of to be useful for the black market industry.
- People believe that money “must represent human productivity” because otherwise, people would not work hard enough in exchange for it